Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Baby Shower Balloon Decorations - "It's a Girl!"

I LOVE when I get the chance to make something with balloons I've never made before!  Whether simple or complex - it's just fun!
 
Over the weekend I got to make these cute "Baby" columns for a baby shower - It's a GIRL! 
One in pinks and one in purples - eash made with fun polka dot balloons, foil baby balloon, and "charms" (hearts, stars, moons,...) and softened with a touch of tulle.  These were about 6' tall.
 
(And you should have seen the ADORABLE candy-filled "baby booties" party favors they had, made from styrofoam cups and accented with ribbon!)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    wedding balloon decoration singapore

    ReplyDelete