Thursday, February 21, 2013

High School Dance - SUPERHERO idea for "how to ask"

This month I had a request from some teenage girls for some "superhero" balloons.  They wanted to "ask" someone to go to MORP (for those of you who don't know what Morp is...it's Prom backwards...girl-ask-guy).
A couple gals used the phrase:  "You'd be my HERO if you'd go to Morp with me!"
Another:  "It would take more than a team of SUPERHEROES to stop me from asking you to Morp!"
So Fun!

(Based on the superhero design by Ken Stillman.)

3 comments:

  1. I love this!! I'll have to pass this Superhero idea onto Cassie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, Welcome to the family blog!!! I love your creativity! I would like to know what the boys' reactions were, when they got such cute balloon Superheros. By the way, the Valentine centerpiece is still upright and shrinking everyday. I was ready to cut it and put it in the garbage, but Dad didn't want me to. Thanks for making it. We have really enjoyed it! I hope you know that I love you and I think you are a very talented lady. I am thankful you are mine. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard about the boy's reactions. But,...the girls were thrilled...and all received "yes" responses.

    ReplyDelete